Популярни публикации

Популярни публикации

четвъртък, 28 май 2015 г.


This is the season when snowdrops bloom,
When nobody likes to stay in the room.
This is the season when birds make their nests,
This is the season we all like best.
Spring is dancing through the wood
In a lovely dress and hood.


Spring brings the sunshine,
Spring brings the rain.
The plants are awaken
And flowers grow again.
Spring makes the world a happy place
You see a smile on every face.
Flowers come out and birds arrive,
Oh, isn’t it great to be alive?

| ðɪs ɪz ðə ˈsiːzn̩ wen ˈsnəʊdrɒps bluːm |
wen ˈnəʊbədi ˈlaɪks tə steɪ ɪn ðə ruːm |
ðɪs ɪz ðə ˈsiːzn̩ wen bɜːdz ˈmeɪk ðeə nests |
ðɪs ɪz ðə ˈsiːzn̩ wi ɔːl ˈlaɪk best |
sprɪŋ z ˈdɑːnsɪŋ θruː ðə wʊd |
ɪn ə ˈlʌvli dres ənd hʊd |


sprɪŋ brɪŋz ðə ˈsʌnʃaɪn |
sprɪŋ brɪŋz ðə reɪn |
ðə plɑːnts ər əˈweɪkən |
ənd ˈflaʊəz ɡrəʊ əˈɡen |
sprɪŋ ˈmeɪks ðə wɜːld ə ˈhæpi ˈpleɪs |
ju ˈsiː ə smaɪl ɒn ˈevri feɪs |
ˈflaʊəz kʌm aʊt ənd bɜːdz əˈraɪv |
əʊ | ˈɪznt ɪt ˈɡreɪt tə bi əˈlaɪv |
 |

This
 is
 the season
 when
snowdrops
 bloom
 nobody
 like
to stay
 in
 room.
 birds
make
their
 nest
 we
 all
  best.
Spring
to  dance
through
the wood
In
 lovely
dress
and
 hood.
това
е
сезона
когато
кокичета
цъфтят
никой
харесват
да остана
в
стая.
птици
правя
техен
гнездо
ние
всички
най-добре.
пролет
да танцувам
през
гората
в
прекрасен
рокля
и
качулка.
bring
the sunshine,
  rain.
 plant
awake
 flower
 grow
again.
 the world
a happy
 place
You
see
a smile
 on every
 face.
to come out
and birds
 arrive
it
great
 to be
 alive
доведе
слънчевите лъчи,
   дъжд.
  растение
буден
  цвете
  растат
отново.
  света
щастлив
  място
ти
виждам
усмивка
  на всеки
  лице.
да излезе
и птици
  пристигат
то
чудесен
  да бъде
  жив

Snowdrop: I am first. My name is Snowdrop (
I come when the snow is on the ground. I am white. I am very pretty.
Pretty little snowdrops,
Growing through the snow.
We are the first to come.
Don’t you know?

Crocus: My name is Crocus. I come next. I am yellow.
Spring is coming.
So you are told
By a crocus,
Dressed in gold.

Primrose: I am Primrose. We are pink, white, blue and yellow.
Spring is here.
So you can guess
By the primrose’s
Beautiful dress.

Mimosa: I am Mimosa. My little yellow and orange flowers are like soft fluffy chickens.
Mimosa is the symbol
Of the eighth of March.
All girls and women
Like it very much.

Violet: I am Violet. I don’t like snow. I like warm days. My dress is violet-coloured.
Deep in the woods a song I hear
A bird is singing, “Spring is here!”
Then at your feet a violet blue.
“I am singing and blooming for you”.




Snowdrop
Crocus
Primrose
Mimosa
Violet
Daffodil
Edelweiss
Lilac
Pansy
Jasmine: My name is Jasmine. I am from the East. My flowers are white. They smell so sweet!

Lily of the Valley: I am Lily of the Valley. My little bells are white and smell better than any perfume.
My name is Lily of the Valley.
I wave in sweet spring air,
Each of my bells is white and dainty.
I am so fresh and fair.

Tulip: I am also a spring flower. My name is Tulip.
Colourful tulips are so bright.
Red and yellow, purple and white.


Lilac: My name is Lilac. Everybody likes the smell of the Lilac.
The lilac is purple and white
It smells sweet day and night.

Pansy: I am a pansy. My Russian name is very interesting and nice. Pansy dresses are colourful: yellow, white, blue, purple, pink. I am beautiful.
Little pansies are so nice
They look in the daylight
Like shiny girls’ eyes.

Edelweiss: I am Edelweiss. It’s very difficult to find me. I grow only high in the mountains.

Daffodil: I come next. My name is Daffodil. I am white like snow and yellow like the sun.
Once while walking in the hills
I saw some golden daffodils.
Beside the lake, beneath the trees
Dancing, dancing in the breeze.


кокиче
минзухар
безстъблена иглика
мимоза
теменужка
жълт нарцис
Еделвайс
люляк
трицветна теменуга

http://coloringpagehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/spring-coloring-pages-2.gif https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/b7/34/eab7342dc1f970fe2837c43c13d95473.jpg

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар